26 juni 2014

A Guardian Angel and a card

Hi!
Karita here and today I have a two projects to share with you.
My first project is a mixed media based layout, called "Guardian Angel". I used gorgeous papers from Beautiful Memories. I added some gesso, texture paste with mask, stamping and some Silks to give some colours.

Close ups...







And here´s my second project, card. 
And more gorgeous papers from Beautiful Memories. Added some gesso and Silks and sewed all the paper edges.

Close ups...





Well friends, it´s time to say thank you for these past six months. This has been a huge honour and a great adventure to work with gorgeous products and along with super talented ladies.
Thank you Inkido, thank you Inkido dt`s and most of all, thank you Inkido friends!
xoxo



1 kommentar:

Carole Wright sa...

Hi Karita, both of these are adorable. x